There are so many situations when you have to close firefox and you are working on large number of opened tabs in firefox which you may want to bookmark or restore afterwards there are a number of options to solve this:)
- Use the Restart Firefox extension.
- Set Firefox to save all windows and tabs, every time.
- Set Tab Mix Plus to save all windows and tabs (if you are using the Tab Mix Plus sessions instead of the native Firefox one.)
1. Use the Restart Firefox extension:
First, youâ€™ll need to download and install the extension from here. After the installation of the extension restart firefox then you will notice a new entry under the file menu called restart.
2. Set Firefox to save all windows and tabs, every time.
You can configure Firefox to always save your current place by just going to Options, and then changing the dropdown to â€œShow my windows and tabs from last timeâ€œ.
3. Set Tab Mix Plus to save all windows and tabs
This only applies if you are using the Tab Mix Plus session manager. If you open Tab Mix Plus Options, you can change â€œWhen Browser Startsâ€ to â€œRestoreâ€ in the session tab.
If you have any other ways of getting it done please suggest us.