After facing some issues , finally we were able to move Technix Update from the old web host ( lunarpages.com ) to the server with new web host ( zzhosting.com ).
As the lunarpages offered to us upgrade our account from basic hosting to vps hosting with an approximate amount of 600$ excluding the cost for moving the data from the server which is 75$ per hour job for them. All these charges forced us to change our web host.
For those who are interested in reading, let me tell you guys the story in detail.
On the weekend( 3 and 4th may ) we decided to move Technix Update which is the largest site of our group, from the shared server on lunarpages , due the repeated warnings from the lunarpages admin team that our account ( which has three sites mobiletipstricks.com , technixupdate.com , troublefixers.com) was using too much resources which is far beyond the acceptable limit in terms of CPU usage, RAM usage and MSQL etc.
Basically this was the first time for both us, to move our blog and we did not know the procedure do’s and don’t, so first we studied across the web for any type of info regarding this, also consulted with some of the friend blogger’s .
Time 12:30 pm 4th may:
We take the blog database backup , and entire public_html folder as we don’t want to take any kind of risk on Saturday 3rd May in the night.