We have written numerous articles on how can you access blocked web sites like at your work place listed below.
But still we are receiving many comments where the users complains they are not able to access blocked web sites.
We found a free http tunneling utility called HTTP-Tunnel-Client last night which lets you bypass the restrictions of the firewall.
How it removes restrictions?
HTTP-Tunnel will act as a socks server, allowing you to use your Internet as you want despite of restrictive firewalls.It allows to bypass any firewall, provide secure Internet connectivity by encrypting all your Internet traffic.
Will you be monitored ?
If you use HTTP-tunnel you will not be monitored as it encrypt all your data going across the Internet including your username password and the blocked web site you browse.
It does not require any registrations, provides virus free servers and 99% uptime also provide free unlimited data transfer.
How to use HTTP Tunnel ?
1. Download the HTTP Tunnel from here.
2. Install it and detect the firewall at your place ( as shown in the image below ).
3. If you don’t know the exact firewall IP then, you can use the auto-detect option and click Test.
4. If the test is successful you will see a message box saying: Test successful, configuration updated.
5. Click OK two times, now you need to configure your browser to access the blocked web sites.
6. After configuring your browser according to the HTTP Tunnel, you will be able to access any blocked
If you want to configure a different browser you can refer to their support page.