FlickrSync is a FREE tool which lets you upload and sync all the photos you store in a particular folder on your computer with your flickr sets and photos online. It displays flickr your local folders and your flickr profile folders and establish synchronization rules between them. so with this free utility you can keep your local photos folder on your computer with flickr.
Please note that the synchronization is done one way only â€“ Your local photos folder will never be changed and the local folder image will be replicated on our flickr account.
See Also: Free Flickr Backup Tool
Some Concluded Key Features of FlickrSync
1. Sync Local Photos folder with flickr
2. Create new sets when uploading to flickr
3. You can define flickr permissions for each folder and synchronization settings
4. Synchronize specific folders or all selected folders
5. It supports all flickr image formats
6. It supports all the versions of windows xp sp2 or higher and windows vista
Additional Tip: Get To Know Which Camera Took This Picture On flickr
One reply on “Automatically Upload and Sync The Photos In Your Local Folder On Your Computer With Your Flickr Account”
Does not work…I keep authorising access to Flikr then nothing