In order to reduce piracy apple has made the transfer of music and videos files from ipod >> pc and pc >> ipod.
But sometimes using itunes seems very difficult as we got feed up of the interface and slow speed, so today i am going to shsre a new trick as a step by step procedure to copy songs and videos from your ipod to your computer without using iTunes.
Step By Step Procedure:
- Insert or connect your ipod to the firewire or usb port.
- If your pc doesn’t have the itunes installed skip this step.
- Open the your ipod as a portable drive.
- Go to Tools -> Folder Options -> View, and then enable the option â€œShow hidden files and folders.â€
- Now you will see a new folder “ipod control” in the root directory of ipod open it then open music folder .
- This Music folder contains the iPodâ€™s music and videos, divided into folders.
- Now Copy the library to local computer hard driveâ€™s My Music folder
- add the files to the media player and rename the files if you like.
- that’s it , You are done.
If you have any problem in implementing the above procedure , leave a comment here we would love to get back to you.
[tags] ipod hacks ,ipod tweaks ,copy songs from ipod [/tags]