Floola is a FREE program which lets you manage your iPod or your motorola mobile phone the best way and fast.
It is a completely portable program which can run directly from your iPod and needs no installation. You can run this program from your iPod on any of the operating system including Linux (any GTK2 distro), Mac OS X (10.3.9 or newer!) and Windows (98 or newer, including Vista)
Floola is made to supports almost all features offered by iPods including photos, artwork, podcasts and smart playlists.
Some Amazing Features As Management Application For iPod
1. Cross Platform â€“ It will work on any Windows, Mac or any Linux distribution with GTK installed.
2. Copy Songs â€“ You can extract or copy any song on from or to your iPod and Motorola Phone
3. Manage Playlist â€“ You can easily manage playlist, import or export the playlist.
4. Last.fm â€“ You can listen music on your ipod with the help of this application
5. Podcast – You can listen to any podcast on your ipod with the help of this application
6. Duplicates Find â€“ Easily Find the duplicate songs on your iPod with this application
7. Find Lost Files â€“ Find all the lost files on your iPod with this application easily.
8. Export To HTML â€“ Easily create HTML file containing the list of your iPod files.
9. Fix Up Your iPod â€“ You can fix up your ipod if some software mess up your ipod for any reason.
10. Add Web Videos – It allows adding youtube and myspace videos with a single click and it is even possible to keep your Google calendars synched.
11. Conversion Support â€“ It allows you to add any audio or video of incompatible format as it will convert to the supported format while adding them.
There are lot more other things like Notes, Snarl Support , Growl Support , Play iPod music and simply add photos to iPod.
Download Floola For Windows | Download Floola For Linux | Download Floola For Mac
One reply on “Floola – The Best Free iPod Transfer Utility and Management Tool”
I thought this program is a total life-saver! It makes it so much easier to copy files onto my computer after a particularly bad crash (usually resulting a re-install of my OS), than the monotonous, manual drag-and-drop method i usually have to use. This method was fine for Windows XP, but Vista… not so much. I really appreciate this awesome program and await the appearance of more useful little bits of freeware, like this. Simply put, it’s awesome; thanks.