Today we have come up with Windows 7 circle dock bar for you, which looks exactly like circle doc bar of windows 7
You can further customize it further to according to your own preference.
Letâ€™s see how can further customize the look and feel of windows 7 circle dock bar
You can customize the look and feel to make it look like these examples shown below or make your own style upload it somewhere and add a comment at the end of this post with the link.
You can play with options of by right clicking of the circle dock bar and select settings
This will open up the windows 7 circle dock configuration window
Features of Windows 7 dock bar are:
- Drag and Drop your shortcuts, files and folder to add it to the taskbar
- You can rotate the dock items with the mouse wheel or arrow keys
- Change the image show for the icon and change the skins
- Dock appears on the mouse location by pressing F1 key
- Reorder the dock items on the dock bar by drag and drop
- You can add more and any icon of your choice
- It offers a cool icon replacement mode
- Works in all Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Also work with multiple monitors
- Launch programs from a circular dock
- It can run from USB drives
- Includes support for French, English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Hungarian, Indonesian, Serbian, Croatian, Chinese, Spanish, German, and Danish
Windows 7 circle dock bar does not require installation but require .net framework 2.0 to be installed to run.
PS: Please note that this circle dock bar is a concept which might be included in windows 7 beta release but you can add it to windows 7 explicitly by userself.