There is a simple procedure to uninstall or delete linux by following a step by step procedure illustrated below and it is tested by me and safe also.
You need a windows 98 startup disk or windows 98 bootable floppy .
How to do it:
1. Boot up in Windows xp.
2. Start>>control panel>>administrative tools>>computer management
3. Go to disk management under “storage”
4. Select your hard disk and then the linux partition.
5. Delete the linux partition this will delete linux and grub.
6. Now reboot your laptop with windows 98 start up disc or floppy and type the command “fixmbr” .
7. Above command will repair ur bootloader and rewrite ntldr which will replace corrupted grub.
8.Thats it done now boot your laptop or desktop normally it will be booted by default in windows xp.
If you have any problem in the procedure given above leave a comment here…