This post is reply to one of the reader vaibhav who has accidentally deleted the show desktop icon in the quick launch bar.( sorry for the delayed reply but i was somewhat engaged in some work)
So below is a step by step procedure to restore show desktop.
- Start >> Run >> type Notepad and enter
- Write the following code in Notepad and save as Show Desktop.scf
- Drag the file to the Quick Launch bar.
- You have restored Show Desktop icon.
Second way to restore show desktop icon in quick launch bar:-
- Click Start >> Run and type â€œregsvr32 /n /i:U shell32.dllâ€œ(without double quotes) and press enter.
- Check all the entries there will be show desktop again.