Microsoft has recently released Windows Live Pack Beta which includes Windows Live Messenger, Mail, Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Live Toolbar, Windows Live Writer and Silver light.
The Windows Live Pack which you download from download.live.com will provide a web installer file wlsetup-web_2.exe to install all the above mentioned programs which will require your computer to be connected to internet in order to install these applications in windows live pack.
Windows Live Pack Web installer will download around 134 MB if you select all the applications But, if you want to install the same set of applications on another computer you will need to download the same amount of data again from internet and as it requires internet the second computer must be connected to internet.
Letâ€™s see how can you install all these applications on various computer without downloading again and again on different computers
With Windows Live Pack Beta Offline Installer you can install all these applications included in windows live pack
What is Windows Live Pack Beta Offline Installer?
Windows Live Pack Beta Offline Installer lets you install all the windows live pack beta applications on any computer irrespective whether the computer is connected to internet.
System Requirements for Windows Live Pack Beta
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (32-bit edition only), or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions). Note: Windows Live Movie Maker is not supported on Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher for Windows Vista; 800 MHz or higher for Windows XP
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM (256 MB or more recommended) for Windows XP; 512 MB for Windows Vista
- Resolution: Minimum 1024 x 768
- Internet connection: Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access (provided separately). Local or long-distance charges may apply.
- Browser: Windows Live Toolbar requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Graphics or video card: Windows Live Movie Maker requires ATI Radeon 9500 (or higher) or nVidia GeForce FX 5900 (or higher).