It occurs many times when you try to copy the DRM ( Digital Rights Management ) protected music from your audio files but not able copy, because the file you are trying to copy is DRM protected.
Drm2Free is a freeware program which lets you copy protected or unprotected audio files to wave-files for private use ( as shown in the image below ).
After running the program, for every protected copied sound file a new and unprotected wav-file is created.
How to use?
1. Copy the two files drm2free.cmd and drm2free.jar in the same folder where you have copied your protected audio music.
2. Double click drm2free.cmd and follow the instructions on command line interface.
3. At the End, You will see a .wav file which is not DRM protected for each protected music file in the folder.
Here are some key features
- CD-quality recording
- Compatible with all sound formats, for which a player is installed
- Protection against audio buffer overrun
Installation Requirement: Java Runtime (JRE), Version 1.3 or higher must be installed on your system.
We hope you would find the application helpful, do let us know your feedbacks.